Evening Triples League Rules
1. Competition will be Open Triples (i.e. any combination of ladies and / or men).
2. Matches will be 16 ends – No trial ends and 1 shot on the first two ends.
3. All matches to start at 6:00pm
4. Points will be awarded as follows;
Win 3 points
Draw 1 point
Loss No points
5. Ties will be split on shot difference.
6. Substitutes may be used subject to the following;
A substitute may attract a shot penalty of up to six shots at the organiser’s discretion.
A substitute may not play at Skip.
7. Late arrival penalty
Where a team member arrives late the non-offending side will be awarded 2 shots for each five minutes.
If a team is not ready to start 20 minutes after the scheduled start the match will be forfeited with a 12-0 win to the non- offending side.
8 In the event of inclement weather teams may agree to:
play a shortened game of not less than six ends. The number of ends to be played should be agreed in advance.
postpone the game. The rescheduled match should be played no later than two weeks from the original date.
declare the game a draw for a point each.